Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MONKEYSTORY #721





Monkey #1: I'm a secret agent. I need cold air outside now.
Me: And why exactly is that?
Monkey #1: Well I am tired of doing my school work. I want to go outside and play.
Me: Well get your schoolwork done, my secret agent, and you can go outside after that.
Monkey #1: But I'm a secret agent....I need cold air right now. I'm a hot secret agent.
Me: Wow.....


Monkey #2: Curse you Gabe! You broke my toy!
Me: Um....come here right now....what did you say???
Monkey #2: I cursed him! He broke my toy!
Me: Do you have any idea what cursing means? Do Daddy and Mommy say this??
Monkey #2: No! But he did something bad so that's what you say!
Me: Um...no you don't....let's have a conversation about this.
Monkey #2: Well it was in the movie Peter Pan and Hook!


Monkey #3: *Singing* "Dumb dog why are you following me!"
Me: {Seriously!?!?!?} Come here....what did you say?
Monkey #3: Repeats the song.
Me: Dumb is not a nice word, please use the word silly instead.
Monkey #3: BUT ANNIE SINGS IT, WHY CAN'T I!?!?!?!?!
Me: I know you love that movie, but that still isn't a nice word.


I've concluded that movies provide much more educational moments than I realized.

No comments: