Thursday, January 30, 2014

I just want you to know this:





Things will get better. The light will keep shining even though it feels like it's the darkest dark.
It will get brighter...just when you think you can't take anymore.


I know the storm feels strong...I know some days you feel like you are drowning...like
it's never going to stop beating on you.
I know your heart is hurting....and it feels like it's being crushed into a million pieces some days.
I know you are weary....you don't think you can take one more step on this path you travel.
I know you want to give it all up because it's just too hard to move forward anymore.


But what if I told you this? What if I told you that heaven is just around the next corner?
That the hell you are going thru now is just temporary? It's just a season?
That the dark will only last for the night....and joy really does come in the morning?
What if I told you that the Captain of your ship is really still up there...guiding your journey?
That He really does love you more than you can imagine?
That He sees every tear you cry and really does hold you tight?
That He believes in you when no one else does?
That He still hasn't given up on you....and He never will?


What if I told you that the Anchor really still holds?
It will hold on for you when you cannot.
That it may feel like you are standing in sinking sand.....but the Rock won't move?
Hang on mighty warrior.....I promise you.
It's not the end yet. There are brighter days coming...keep fighting the good fight.


You are so much stronger than you know....just keep on keeping on.
You can do this! You are enough! You are a mighty warrior! You've got this!
Don't give up...Heaven is right around the corner....
The sun will shine...And the best is yet to come.



No comments: