Monday, September 9, 2013

MONKEYSTORY #711

OVERHEARD IN THE MONKEYHOUSE THIS PAST WEEK:

PapaMonkey: Hey toughen up Buttercup!
BabyMonkey: I am not a buttercup!!
PapaMonkey: You are an adorable buttercup.
BabyMonkey: I NOT BUTTERCUP! I AM CINDERELLA!

 "Mommy!!!! Come quick!! Come look!!! I pooped a Mama poop
and she had lots of little baby poops!!!!"

"Mommy! I picked this big booger. Want to come see it? Look how big it is!
But I used a Kleenex just like you told me. Man, it feels so good when I get all those boogers out!"

Me: Who went to the bathroom and didn't flush the toilet?!?!?!?
All monkies: "NOT ME!!! NOT ME! NOT ME!!!!"
Me: What have I told you guys about that!?!?
Gabe: Well I did see that earlier, but it wasn't my poop!
Me: How do I know that it wasn't you?
Gabe: Mommy! My poop isn't the same color as that poop! That's how you know!



No comments: