Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures-Nanny Days

I have decided to be a nanny for a week and we have been having a blast!!! Dr. Austman's little chicks and a friend of theirs have been occupying our time with lotsa giggles and games.
And another little chicky friend who also babysitts the kids fills our house with laughter.....

Miss Natalie is 2 yrs older than Gabe but they are the exact same size....she, however.....
insists she is much stronger than he!! My kinda gal ;)


Miss Bella has kept us smiling......Today Gabe stepped on a pretzel on the floor....
Her reply, "Oh no, he died!!! He was so young." To which I said, Bella, are you really 5 years
old and did you just say what I thought you said????
She has been such a delight...sadly, today was the last day I got to keep her ;(
We saw a boy driving a mower down the street yesterday and Bella says: "I can't wait
til I can do that with my Barbie car when I grow up, drive it down the street!"

And can I just say how much I love it that our little chick is totally countrified??? She decided she wanted to play under the steps today to which the older chicks replied, "But Ellie, there might be bugs under there!!!!" She just laughed.

No comments: