Monday, June 29, 2009

Confessions of a Preggo

Dear Friends & Family.....
I have a confession to make.....

I have been consuming large amounts of these particles.....the cravings are unstoppable.


Maybe that is why I look so pregnant already,eh??? But....they are all so good.....
So tomorrow I will try to consume more healthy particles of foodage that is equivalant to the
amount of badness my body has been snacking on....really.
It shouldn't be hard at all to convince my tummy that creamed spinach is just as yummy!
Really......but seriously.....they all have a way of calming the waves of nausea that seem to rock my boat lately.....so maybe just maybe they are good after all?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Marie Stork said...

oh, creamed spinach! That makes me HUNGRY!!! I wish I had some in my garden! I might just have to go buy some fresh bagged spinach and make me some with hard boiled eggs and a little bacon sprinkles on top!
Those nilla cakesters or whatever they are called look super yummy! I've not seen those before!