Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pictures-Weekend Recap

Well, we had another great weekend.....busy but fun! Friday we enjoyed my cousin Marci
coming and spending the day with her girls.....they loved every minute of it!
Friday night our guys had their last "Away Game" we lost...but they played hard...was a fun game to watch. Isaac was NOT feeling good so I was surprised how much coach played him.
Guess he needs those big giant arms out there in the court, eh?

I seriously think his shaved head makes him look even more "giantish"....
Him and 2 others of Blake's close friends shaved their heads on Feb. 14th in remembrance.



Saturday night Jason was with the band/chorus and the kids and I opted to stay home for once. So Isaac and Chelsey came to hang out.......and really, I don't usually let my kids play with dirty diapers!!!!

Snugglebugs......

Pretending like they were sleeping.....

Gabe still pretending to be sleeping......what a nut.....

We enjoyed a great day at church and our last marriage class at our house today.
Tonite my parents took us all out to Alexander's for our Christmas present....wow....was it
better than ever!!!!!
Our giants took up one whole side of the grill.....I seriously watched guys walk up and take a look
at them and kinda step away.....I think they were intimidated by the heads reaching the grill roof ;) Jacob as you can see on the far left is the only normal sized kid ;)

We had some fungus among us tonite.....seriously.....WHY would you eat this????
I decided to give it another whirl....can I just say....RUBBER???????




Thanks Dad n Mom for a great night!!!! You guys are the best of the best!!!

2 comments:

Julia Bauer said...

Looks like a busy weekend indeed! Marci's girls are getting so big! I'm glad you all had a nice visit. :)

Marie Stork said...

Hey that bowl of FUNGUS--would be my dinner! I LOVE LOVE mushrooms and so does Michaela so I have had to learn how to share with her!