Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friends

I just have to say tonite I am feeling super blessed.

I do believe I have the greatest husband in the world.
And I'm not just saying that.
I don't like to be one of those wives that is ALWAYS bragging about
how wonderful her hubby is....to the point that makes the rest of us
want to throw up and say:

Seriously, we know how great your
husband is, but he is human too and he is NOT perfect...so quit bragging
ALL THE TIME about how wonderful he is.
I don't mind hearing it even 2 or 3 times, but if it has to come up
in every conversation then it's just kinda annoying. Whatever....that's just me.

Soooooo, now that I'm done with that soap box topic.....let me continue about
how great my husband is. ;)
I haven't been doing so well with him being gone alot. He is a busy man that works
hard....and he works hard to do his job well teaching music. And when you work
hard to do your job well, it usually requires alot of time put into it.

I have the tendancy to let him know pretty much exactly how my heart is feeling.
And lately, he has been hearing that I'm worried the kids don't get enough quality time
with him. I have also been very hormonal lately....*sigh* Are you feeling sorry for the
poor guy yet?

So for the record......I'm painting a big sign for the whole world to read as they drive
down highway 47:
"JASON STROUGH: WORLD'S GREATEST HUBBY/DADDY/FRIEND EVER!!!"

Because he always listens to my heart.
He always does his best to be my best friend even when I'm grouchy.
He always covers me in prayer even when I don't deserve it.
He always works hard for our family.
And not only did he bring me roses for Valentine's Day (after weeks of letting him know
how much we never see him) but he had taken Gabe with him and had Gabe bring me
home a rose too......

And today, he watched the kids all day so I could enjoy a hair appointment and coffee.
And lunch and afternoon with my dear friend Angie. And he had quality time with the kids.

So thank you honey for today and for loving me even when I'm unlovable....
you bless my socks off.
And thank you Angie for your friendship....you are such a jewel!!! I thank God
for the gift of your friendship and His perfect timing when He placed you and
Sheldon in our lives 1.5 years ago!!!

FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US UP WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE
TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY.

2 comments:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

I had such a wonderful time today. We love you guys soooo much and it's a blessing to us that you both are such great friends. Can't wait for our movie date =)

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

so the bragging about the wonderful amazing husband..was that me? I do talk about Sheldon alot...