Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday

Back when I used to work full time before I had kids....I had my favorite pair of yellow clogs I would wear to work with my scrubs. I wore the soles off of them.

I never thought I'd find another pair of happy yellow shoes like I had before.

But I did....thanks to Walmart.....I found some happy shoes again. And as I walked the halls of work today, I prayed that the happiness would spread and God's peace would reside in that clinic. Because there are so many hurting hearts out there....that are just aching for happiness
that only Jesus can give.

As I tucked Gabe in tonite, we prayed for his Sunday School teacher: Ms. Cindy. She had surgery this morning and we prayed God would heal her completely. Gabe looked at me after I got done and said, "Mommy? Cindy have happy band-aid?"

Yes, Jesus gives us happy band-aids when we are hurt. But He gives so much more than that.
Jesus gives us life eternal, joy everlasting, and hope forever. The right kinda Happy.

Happy Monday from my happy feet to yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your duck feet... hahahaa!