Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pray for Gavin

I happened upon this precious little boy's blog about a week ago and have been following his
story and progress. I do not know them....but they are a part of the family of God.

We know from experience how powerful prayer is when we need it most.
If you hava minute, check out his blog and say a prayer for that precious family.

I simply cannot imagine watching our children go thru undescribable pain and discomfort.
I feel like what we went thru with Gabe was nothing compared to this.

Heavenly Father, I just pray right now You would hold little Gavin closer still in Your mighty arms. I pray Your peace upon his family. I pray that Your healing hand would continue to touch and bring his little body back around to working order. I pray that You would make the pain bearable....for Gavin's body and for his parents hearts. We believe You Father, that You sent Jesus to die for our sins, and that by His stripes, we are healed of EVERYTHING! Thank You, Father. IN Jesus' Name...Amen.

http://gavinowens.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Julia Bauer said...

That poor family! Such stories make me even more thankful that I have a happy, healthy little boy. My boss at work lost her youngest son last summer. He would be a year old this April. Watching her go through that has made me SO grateful for every single day with Harrison. I seriously don't take anything for granted because you just never how long you're going to have with those you love ....

Marie Stork said...

Hey Laura--just wanted to tell ya that I got the piece in the mail yesterday. thanks--