Saturday, November 15, 2008

Craziness

Well, for the record.....my hubby is right. In all our "busy" ness, we are going crazy!
We have entered a REALLY busy season of life and it probably won't slow down until after the holidays. Soooooo.......my goal is to try to be more careful how much I schedule so Jase and I still get our time together. I didn't realize until today how stressed it makes us when we don't have quality time.

So thank you honey.....
-for being patient with me even when I continue to gallavant around the countryside
- for loving me even when I get the kids home late and that shortens "our time"
-for putting up with all my yelling and grouchiness
-for communicating to me about what is important for us
-for still holding me close at the end of the day even when I didn't make much time for you
-for getting up last night with Gabe and sticking it out for hours
-for telling me I'm beautiful even when I don't feel like it
-for being the amazing husband and Daddy you are.
-for loving me still despite all my flaws

I'm so thankful that even when we're going crazy we can get back to God and love and know
what is truly imporant in our lives right now.

"Neglect the whole world rather than each other." Steve Arterburn

No comments: