Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures-Jerzee Kole

Proud Papa Jason
Last night I was given the incredible oppurtunity to help my friend bring her baby into the world. I got to the hospital at 6:45 pm and little Jerzee Kole Martin came at 8:33 pm. It was an amazing experience....and so very beautiful. After having epidurals with her first 2 kids, Niki decided to go all natural (which I'm a HUGE supporter in this!)....she did awesome!

She was a couple weeks early but came out perfectly healthy! What a blessing....

And here is our fantastic Doc.......she is mine too and we LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

First Mama and Baby moments.....



Horrible picture of me.....I was in the midst of blinking.



Gramma Carol was there with us too.....Proud siblings, Jayla and Jaxson can't wait for her to come home!!! Thank you Jason and Niki for allowing me to be a part of this special time. Our prayer is that Jerzee would grow up to be a beautiful and Godly woman. We love you!

2 comments:

SLP said...

What an amazing experience! I would love to be a part of a delivery that way...standing with a camera:) I'm sure that you were a great blessing in the delivery room:)

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

It's amazing isn't it??!!! I was there when my 19 year old niece was born & when my sister had her 2 little girls, I was right there too =) I don't think there's a greater blessing than being right there when the baby is born (especially if you're not the one in labor...lol)