Friday, November 14, 2008

Pictures-We've Been Busy

We've been busy doing all kinds.....Here is my little cowboy doing what he loves best. And this outfit was all his doing ;)
We've been making tents


Our little sunshine girl

This is what he calls his water car....he drives loads of things around
One day I found him inside the pack n play acting like Ellie.....great.

And yet another day I found these 2 emptying out his dresser...once again.
Here you can see Ellie pointing at their mess.

Jason's" Concert Choir" Fall Concert..tallest kid on top row is also tallest bball player for PC
(Jason talked my brother Isaac into taking Chorus his senior year...yahoo!)

The "Treble Choir"....both groups did an amazing job. Good job Honey! I'm so proud of you!

The painting crew.....we finally found someone else as tall as Josh

Just kidding.....I've never met a women that tall.

Dad, Joshua, Nickole and I had alot of fun painting the new shop.


The greatest electrician ever.....

At first we were going to use a sprayer to get the job done, then decided we would do it the hard way....rolling.

Thanks Nickole for all your help~~ We are getting spoiled having you around all the time.
You are officially adopted into our family. Every morning Gabe gets up and first thing he asks
is "Where's Kole?" No more, where is Pa-Pa?
Yeah, she says...Forget the dolls....Gimmee a tractor anyday!

They are the best little play buddies ever.
Hava great weekend!

6 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Love all the pictures! I've got to come and see this new shop.

Heath and Lindsey said...

Mia went through a phase where she would empty her dresser all the time. I quit folding her clothes for a while. I now try to avoid getting clothes out in front of Jackson because I am not ready for that again.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I do have to argue with your comment on "Best electrician ever" though :) Just kidding...I think my hubby is good but he hasn't been doing it as long as Josh has! Looks like Ellie and Gabe can be "double trouble"!! I know the feeling...
Hava great weekend..Hope

Jess said...

i wish i were sitting in the middle of all those toys with you, drinking coffee!

one day, girl, one day...

love you,

jess

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

That was toooo adorable... like a chronicle of pictures showing everybody & what you've been doing. You're so creative =) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

mjvan said...

Like the pictures. It was fun to see Nickole today and talk to her. Have a fun birthday party tonight and give Ellie an extra hug. What a big girl!