Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thinking...

This dreary, rainy afternoon...with my hazelnut coffee and lemon poppyseed bread from mom....I'm thinking on this:

"Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other." ~Mother Theresa

Heavenly Father...I want to grow up in a greater love for You....a greater love for my husband...a greater love for my children...a greater love for my brothers and sisters in Christ. Continue to show me, Father, what true love really is, as only You alone can do. Forgive me for my grouchy heart that hasn't been as loving as it should have been today. Purify my heart Lord...cleanse my heart of the bitterness, the anger, the selfishness...everything that is not of You. Thank You for Your perfect love for me. In Jesus' Name...Amen.

Love n Hugs....Laura

No comments: