Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pictures

Our nephew Gage's 3rd birthday...Daniel's boy.
Little miss Ellie has truly been a JOY and such a ray of sunshine!!

Okay, seriously I'm 5'9...but you could never tell that when I'm standing next to my brothers! This is Daniel....celebrating our birthdays, we are the same age for 1 wk.


uh oh...sorry for all the duplicates...have no idea what happened.....








This mama will let her babies grow up to be cowboys!!!!! (But NO riding bulls!)





This is what we call a birdy perch... If you pout long enough, a bird might find a landing ;)






Proud big brother







I'm 4 months old now!! Almost sitting on my own!








My sick blue eyes...I'm getting my 2 yr molars and hava runny nose and cough to go with it ;(




























1 comment:

The Timothy's said...

wow all of the pics of the kids are great. I cant believe how big Gabe has gotten. What a sweet little girl you have also this was the first time I have seen her she is so cute.