Thursday, August 20, 2015

MONKEY STORY # 727


On our way home from the pool today.
Aubrie: Mommy? When I'm 19 you won't have to take care of me anymore right?
Me: Well, when you are 18, you will be an adult and can make your own decisions, so technically...yes!
Aubrie: Well, you won't have to take care of me when I'm 19 because I'll be making babies anyways!
Gabe:{With really big eyes} Uh.....did you just say you are going to be making babies!?!?!?
Me: Um....making babies? What do you mean by that?
Aubrie:{Rolls her eyes} Well, I'll just be making babies....I'll be married you know!
Ellie: Oh well that's good Aubrie....you can't make babies by yourself!!!!
Gabe: {With a "smarty pants boy" voice} Well what if you aren't married Aubrie?
Aubrie: {With a 5 year old know-it-all girl voice} Well don't you know that already? I can just adopt alot of kids! That's how I'll make lots of babies!!!
Love these crazy littles!

No comments: