Monday, February 10, 2014

MONKEYSTORY #723



PapaMonkey comes up behind me and puts his arms around me.....and leans in to whisper
in my ear. I get ready for something really romantical to be spoken.
"Hey honey....you know if you can get ready in time and not be late, we can get to church
early before everyone else again like last week."
I roll my eyes....."Yes honey....I can be ready and early for church 2 sundays in a row...I'll prove
it to you!"
He laughs....."No, I'm thinking we could do some donuts again in the parking lot with all this fresh snow."
The monkies all start yelling and cheering with excitement.
"You are the best Daddy ever!!!"
I agree.....best daddy ever....best hubby ever. I hope that little boy part of him never grows up.
This guy knows the way to my heart :)

1 comment:

Margaret Holden said...

THANK YOU LAURA! Love and miss you...
Peg Holden