Saturday, November 30, 2013

Courage

Yesterday I read:

"Be on your guard...Stand firm in your faith....be men of COURAGE....be STRONG....do
everything in LOVE."

Today I read:

"Be DILIGENT in your search....be hungry in your quest...be RELENTLESS in your pilgrimage."

Today I'm grateful for all the strong people in my life.
The ones who have loved me every step of the journey... and helped me to have courage on the dark days when I could not.
Those who diligently gave me GRACE when I messed up bad and didn't really deserve to be forgiven.
Those who came alongside me and gave me encouragement with HOPE that tomorrow really would be a better day.
Those who made me laugh when I couldn't see thru the tears.
Those who reminded me of all the beauty when all I could see and feel was the ugly.
The ones who were relentless...they have never given up on showing me love.

Today....and every day....I'm so thankful for them.
Because I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for them.
This journey of life is much more amazing because of those.


No comments: