Saturday, November 30, 2013

Amazing Messy But Beautiful

A day filled with caramel drizzle coffee, cinnamon sugar crunch pumpkin bread, playdates, shopping, sunshine, yardwork, fall décor put away, Christmas décor put out, games, snuggles, Christmas music, kitchen dancing, wrestling with Daddy, and now monkies tucked snug in their beds.

Just when I think the day can't get any better as I finish up the cleanup process......I hear a guitar and a song. I sneak down the stairs and sit on the bottom step, hidden from view. As I hear the music of Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up" being sung by my man.....

"Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up"


I close my eyes and send a prayer of gratefulness to the heavens above. This is the good life. Although life is never perfect...and the hard times come and go......all the little moments add up to one amazing messy but beautiful life.

No comments: