Saturday, November 9, 2013

Blue Lights

Our sitter posted this after watching our kids last night......love our monkies so much and so blessed to call them ours :)

Today as I was driving with three kids in my vehicle the oldest one asked me about the blue lights that some people had. After explaining to them what it meant, they said some of the most heartbreaking words I have ever heard. The first one told me that he cannot wait to go to heaven so he can tell the police man thank you and give him a giant hug. The second one, of course, says she can't wait either because she wants to play with the hero dog. And the littlest one said (while pointing at the most beautiful sunset) they are lucky because they get to be in the pretty sky that the angels painted! These kids never fail to melt my heart.....

No comments: