Thursday, November 22, 2012

MonkeyStory #604

After an amazing day of 2 family get togethers, lotsa great memories, and way too much food....I laid down with the girls per Ellie's request. We get all snuggled in..the girls on either side of me. Aubrie chatters away non stop like a jabberbox.....Ellie whispers in my ear: "Mommy she's a crazy girl!"
Aubrie instantly stops chattering, gets big eyes and whispers in my other ear: "Mommy Ellie is a crazy girl!!!" soon, it is a game. "Aubrie's a crazy girl!" "Ellie's a crazy girl." They finally start drifting off and coming down off their sugar high. I start drifting off as well but soon hear Ellie's tired voice: "Mommy? Can you leave now?? You are too big for my bed and you take up too much room and are taking all my covers." I turn to her and exclaim: "Hey little lady! You invited me to your sleepover party!" Ellie says indignantly with her bossypants voice" this was not a sleepover Mommy! I did not ask you to sleep on my floor with a sleepingbag. I asked you to lay with me!" Well fine then....I'll just go cuddle with PapaMonkey and have a couple more pumpkin muffins with my Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate caramel Bailey's hot toddy. We have some Bones to watch anyhows....

No comments: