Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What Made My Heart Happy Today:

1-Gabe has been telling me daily, sometimes multiple times a day: "Mommy? Do you know what you are? Me: "No, what?" "You are just beautiful Mommy." Not sure what prompts him to say this so frequently other than he hears PapaMonkey say it often. That right there is an amazing Daddy modeling what great love for his boy :)
2-Ellie giving up something for Aubrie to play without being asked to share.
3-Aubrie talking to her play baby doll that talks also. Her conversation: "oooh honey! ooooohhhh honey! are you hungee?? oh honey....Mommy feed you! ooohhhh honey! you take nap?? ok honey! you be ok! ooooooohhhhhh honey! Do you have poopy? Ohhhhhhhh honey! don't cry honey! no!no! honey! awe honey! I love you honey"

4- Aubrie is really starting to talk clearly....so much so that I should probably stop calling her BabyMonkey :(  not ready for her to grow up. Twice today she said "Mommy! want "eah" (Leah) to babysitt! you go Mommy! "Eah" come now!" Once this morning and once tonite....is she trying to get rid of me?!?!?

5- Crockpot Pork Roast, seasoned potatoes, peas, crescent rolls, holiday grapes, and snickerdoodles for supper

6- The amazing Indian Summer Day with the amazing colors in the trees.

7- Seeing a sun dog last night.

8- Cuddles and monkies fighting over who's gonna sit in my lap.

9- Ellie getting in trouble and right before she gets her discipline: "Mommy you are so beautiful." oh wow.....these are smart little monkies :)

10- Gabe sitting next to me at the computer for schoolwork. I see him outa the corner of my eye lifting his leg. Next thing I know he lets one rip and starts laughing his head off. He then says, "I love farting!" I'll have you know I honestly don't teach such hibity to these littles....I'll give you one guess who does :)

11- We run out of hot water tonite and Ellie has to take the last half of her shower with cold water only. She never complains once....love this girl.

12-We've been talking about yaks, oxes, and axes...........tonite Gabe says, "Ellie, lets go get your yax." Ellie's reply: "What are you saying Gabe??" Gabe: "You know, your tool!!!!"

13- My man working a very long day for us.

14- Getting 10 loads of laundry done.

15- Starting the day and ending the day with cinnamon & sugar pumpkin donuts :)



No comments: