Friday, October 26, 2012

GrouchyPants

Sometimes the worst days can turn into better days. MamaMonkey was a grouchypants today.....so much so that by lunchtime I had to apologize to my littles and then made the smart alecky comment to them: "If you want a different Mom it's ok, I understand." Poor Ellie grabs ahold of me with huge eyes and says, "Oh no Mommy! We want you! You tell us all the times that you love us!"
 
 Gabe---the one who ...
went round and round with me all morning arguing and i had gotten the most frustrated with---from the other side of the room....bouncing a balloon throws out a very typical manly response (that I could totally hear PapaMonkey say): "Oh Mommy! It's ok to be a grouchypants sometimes!".....with that tone of "don't be so dramatic Mommy." Thank the good Lord for their love and forgiveness. And that tomorrow is a new day to try again :)

No comments: