Saturday, October 27, 2012

BabyMonkey Prayers

Please pray for BabyMonkey...Tonite we were alerted by a weird sound and my Mamaheart just
knew something wasn't right. We went running upstairs and found Aubrie laying in her bed covered in undigested food. She was sobbing and I can't tell you how awful it is to find your child confused as to why their hair/neck/everything is covered in smelly yuck and they arn't fully awake yet. This has happened a couple times now and we have been suspecting that something isn't quite right. She has complained for awhile now of her tummy hurting, not eating well, very irritable, still on reflux meds since she was 4 months old, and the list goes on. We already have an endoscopy set up but she can't get in until end of Nov. Please pray we can get her in sooner so the results will be most accurate before we change her food diet. The good/bad is that we have been down this road before. (if that's what this is) 4 years ago, Gabe ended up in the hospital for 1 wk before they figured out what was wrong. Severe food allergies/sensitivies. It was an awful experience and this brings back all the bad memories/smells/sights/hurts. As we held her tonite & prayed over her....tears just ran down my face and wouldn't stop. I refuse to let fear take root and assume I know what's going on inside her little body. We have always been so thankful that Gabe's issues have been treatable. Even though this is an awful road to walk because the Mama in me can't go to sleep because "what if??"....I know there are so many going thru such worse journeys than this. It's hard not to beat myself up that I should have caught on sooner with all her symptoms being so similair to Gabe's. It's hard not to beat myself up that I didn't make it upstairs sooner tonite to be with her thru the episode. But there's grace...and I'm thankful for that, and showers, and wash machines, and clean blankies, and rocking chairs, that God is so much bigger than all the yuck we go thru, and a sleeping content baby again. Thanks for always listening to my monkey bedtime stories and thank you so much for the prayers.

No comments: