Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sundays

This morning was a rush getting to church. PapaMonkey had to be at church early so we drove seperate....and guess what? MamaMonkey is always always late. It's not long and I realize I may or maynot be driving a tad bit too fast. The radio is cranked and the monkies and I are all singing along at the top of our lungs. As we sing Matt Redman's 1000 Reasons and the verse:
 "What ever may pass and whatever lies before me"
gets done, It hits me....I slow down and I listen to their little voices as I watch them in the rearview mirror. This is sometimes the best church. In the hear and now....being thankful. Lingering in the moments that may never come our way again. Feeling every second of the journey. Just being....knowing that there will always be HOPE even when everyone around you may choose not to believe that. Church is awesome.....but know this: "God meets you wherever you are. He loves you every second of the journey....even at your darkest times. You don't have to sit in a church pew every Sunday to be good enough for Him to love. He already loves you in the here and now."

No comments: