Friday, September 7, 2012

Echo of My Heart

Came upon this beautiful blog post tonite.....completely just echoed my heart.
I would love to share it with you:
 
I know I havn't been posting many personal notes here...(it's just easier to hop on facebook)
Settling into a new a season....Having a hubby retire from public school teaching for a season/ hardly ever here to always here...opening Strough Studios...starting another new business...homeschooling (AGAIN!!! I KNOW...who woulda thunk it....me a homeschoolin' Mama and lovin' it!)finding a "new normal" mothering, teaching piano,making new friends, falling down but getting back up in this earth journey...doing life...trying to keep an eternal perspective and just being so blessed and feeling so very thankful....in the crazy times...and the quiet times.
but I'm still here and just want you to know:
Be blessed in the here and now.....and know that you are so so loved by an amazing Father....
One who will never stop loving you.
One who thinks the best of you even at your worst.
One who will never judge you.
One who's grace never runs out for you.
One who thinks you are so beautiful even when you feel yuck and cry the "ugly cry".
One who will never give up on you....even when you do.
One who will never betray you.
One who will listen.
One who will always always give you HOPE.
 
Happy Friday friends.
Love and Hugs...MamaMonkey

No comments: