Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pictures-Drunk Monkies

Here is a happy happy....sometimes drunk lookin' monkey.....
because her latest favorite thing to do is watch PraiseBaby Movies.....

and cuddle with Paw-Paw


and look drunk with her big brother monkey

a very proud and helpful big brother at that ;)
and then there's this new little monkey at our house lately......starting to REALLY act like a girl monkey with drama and drama and more girl drama.....*sigh* but we love her still ;)
and call me a bad mamamonkey, but i'm super excited babymonkey has found her fist and thumb lately......i really don't want her to keep the passy much longer...
and then there's happy helpful big sister monkey trying to cut off babymonkey's air supply

you see in our house, we smoke the happy pipe.......we just get drunk on the the happies of life itself and everything God has blessed us with. Like summer arriving....and an extra long weekend ahead of us......and Daddy being done with school.

oh there's my drunk lookin' monkies again ;)

happy babies are contagious ;) they WILL make you smile ;)

and do my monkies ever make me smile.....



why just today, my monkeyson asked my brother's friend at the supper table:
"Can I see yer bra?" and while it made me smile....I was truely mortified!! OH.MY.GOODNESS.
No, son, you cannot see her bra. You never ever ever ask a girl that question!!!

and while we aren't really literally drunk.....we are blessed by an awesome Father......and sometimes that thought alone is enough to make one drunk with JOY ;)

1 comment:

Marie Stork said...

Your kids are so full of it! Do I ever remember those days!