Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Imagine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cIviLZ8-TM


PapaMonkey and I are in love with Glee......and tonite after watching this episode....well....MamaMonkey got all teary eyed and sappy and thought to herself as she watched Mr. Shoe's students (who were actually scrimmaging/competing against the deaf students) got up and starting singing with them.


Did you get that?? The high school students that were competing with deaf students, GOT UP AND SANG TOGETHER. And all I could think of was this:
Our students at PC....our kids, this is something they would do.
We love our kids (because I make them mine too ;) and they do us proud!

So tonite, in all sappiness, but yet all honesty, I dedicate this song to our kids....especially our seniors....we're gonna miss you all oh so much! *HUGS*

1 comment:

mjvan said...

I love that show too! Chris watches it with me sometimes. :) You must be watching the first season?