Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick MamaMonkey


Well, it was finally my turn to get sick I guess. The bright side: Hopefully we are ALL DONE by the time monkey #3 comes! Monday night I ended up in the hospital with high blood pressure. Doc was worried about preeclampsia and going into pre-term labor......but soon found out I had a bad case of the stomach flu as all the rest of the symptoms started once we got to the hospital and thankfully my BP went down.
Bad thing was I got really dehydrated which can also cause pre-term labor. Thankfully again, things turned around after 4 or 5 bags of fluids (I lost count) and after much begging that I could go home to my own bed, I was home by Tues night.
I'm finally eating and drinking, but still feel like poop on a stick.
Thank you to Jason (praise the Lord, they didn't have school today, I'm praying for that tomorrow too)my Mom, and my sweet friends: Holly,Emily, and Kathy for helping out with the kids. I cannot believe how bad I've felt and absolutley no energy to do a thing.
I hate this helpless feeling of not being able to do anything.......but just lay and sleep and hope for healthiness to come quickly!!
The cuddles from my monkies did help a bit tonite ;) Going to bed and hoping to feel 80% better tomorrrow morning!!!
Thank you to everyone who has been praying....I have literally felt them!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you feel better soon! That's the pits!

SLP said...

I'm glad to know that you are getting better! I was hoping that you would post soon and say that things were better! Praying for 100% better! Love you!