Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures-The Surprise Party

Well, we pulled off the surprise...kinda..........It seems Jase found an email I left on the computer but wasn't sure on the date of the party.....so, we still surprised him ;)
And he had no words to say to the shed full of people.....




We had way too much food....but better too much than not enough......

The mischievous monkey brothers.....



Jason's family....

The 30 yr old hat.....

My hubby with the "partied out" look ;)
*Thanks to everyone who helped make his 30th unforgettable!!!! What a great night!!!
We are so blessed with so many family and friends!*

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jason! It looks like it was a lot of fun!!

SLP said...

So fun...I think I'm still on my sugar high! Erik ended up sick with a temperature and now David has it:( There were around 65+ high school kids and 9 teachers out sick today. That doesn't include the junior high! Hope it stays here in Watseka and ends SOON! Anyway, I enjoyed seeing all of you and celebrating Jason's birthday. One day soon let's get together when we can visit:) After this sickness stuff for sure!