Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures-Party Continued

More party pictures from Jason's big night......here is either Jason Alan (like my Jason Alan) or Jordan.....my aunt & uncle's adorable twins that I can't keep apart. Our kids love them and love to hold them. Wish we saw them more often ;(
They were in the cutest monkey jammies ever!!

And here is a stuffed/mounted woodchuck.....the new trophy of our friend Alan: AKA: Woodchuck is his truck driver handle so when he hits this poor critter, he brings him home ;)


So, Woodchuck & Woodchuck came to the party too ;) Gabe wasn't too sure about him....



The two woodchucks posing ;)

Ellie is so my kinda girl.....not prissy at all ;)

My brother Isaac's buddy, Tevin (another "adopted boy" into our family) was home from basic and showed up at the party for awhile.....was so good to see him home again!

Was a super fun night!!!!

No comments: