Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Snippets

So this morning I woke up to a hubby not feeling well....so we all stayed home from church.....
and I also found a yucky surprise in my kitchen. It seems we hava furry friend. I thought I heard something last night underneath our oven, but we couldn't find anything. So I thought the best way to test it is leave something on the counter. The little sucker went for bait......yuck.
So I flew to Dollar General as fast as my van would go and purchased 12 DECONS!!!! I will get him......yuck, yuck, yuck.....I hate mices!!!

It rained most of the day....but we didn't care...we got out our fun new fall clothes and snuggled up with movies and then some praise & worship music.....the kids and I......and when Daddy wokeup around 11ish, he was feeling better.

I drank some new yummy Vanilla Biscotti coffee all morning long while the kids entertained me.


*FROM THE SERMON SNIPPET FILES*
.......Legalism does NOT keep you holy.....the Word of God does!!!!
" For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes." Romans 10:4
.........When Jesus died on the Cross....it was finished.....no more legalism!!!
Only freedom in Him!!!!!

No comments: