Friday, September 18, 2009

Fantastical Friday

The fall garage sales have officially started in our community....I decided to be adventurous and take both monkies with me this morning. And we had a GREAT TIME and the weather was perfectly beautiful!! Thank You Jesus!!!!


Most of you that know me, know that I don't take both kids with me wherever I go because they are literally bundles of monkey energy!!!!! So they got rewarded with going to the park....then going to visit Uncle Isaac at his new job and buy a bouncy ball there. Then we went out to lunch with him and got french fries!!!! (always a treat for our kids)


While I was garage saling this morning, Mom hit one of our favorite second hand kids' stores......so now I really have PILES of laundry going...nice to get their fall/winter wardrobe going since the cool weather seems to have come early this year.


The picture above is HUGE BLESSING PILES.....I got it all for less than $50....(not counting the clothes Mom got) the booster seat in the backround for $2, a Monsters Inc. sleeping bag for $1,
and the rest of the clothes all NAME BRAND.....God is so good!

And then of course I ALWAYS hit the garage sales that INCLUDE BAKED GOODS!!! I just can't seem to stay away.....These are the yummiest gingerbread cookies ever!!! I have bought them from her before and the longer they sit, the softer they get.....amazing! I didn't get a picture but I also got the most amazing caramel pecan rolls too!!!


Hava happy weekend!!!! Hugs and smooches from all the monkies!

No comments: