Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Monday

So I slept in this morning with the kids and woke up with high expectations in getting LOTS accomplished on my HUGE list....


#1-Attack the clean laundry mountains that have overtaken our bedroom.....starting to drive me crazy that I can get the laundry clean but not put away.....
AKA: Too much gallavanting around during the beautiful summertime!!!


But when I got up I realized quickly after vaccuming the kitchen that my back was outa wack again......*sigh* I have been doing sooooooooo good for a couple months now. I realized quickly that #2 on my list ( scrub all hard carpetless floors) was not going to get accomplished unless I wanted to spend the rest of the day flat on my back again.


Jason happened to call at lunch time and prayed with me over the phone for my back AND the constant nausea that comes with having a preggo eggo. (for me at least)


Mom happened to stop by to visit and ended up taking Gabe home with her. All of a sudden there was this quiet peace in our house. Now, don't get me wrong.....I love each one of our monkies with a deep passion, but sometimes ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS FIGHT!!!!!! This morning wasn't too bad, just lotsa bickering. So when lunch was over and Mom and Gabe were gone, I thought hey, I'll clean up the kitchen before putting Ellie down for her nap so when she's sleeping, I can maybe take a break!! Let me tell you.........what a transformation in that little chick!!! She was as good as gold, went all around the house humming and playing as happy as can be.......and all I could do was watch her in amazement.

And laugh and smile.......she is a hoot!!!!

I quickly called Mom to tell her I was seeing a whole new side to this girlie.....

*sigh* Sooooooooooooo.........after having some fun with her......I sat down and realized....
despite my back pain today, I have gotten this accomplished:
NOT #1 yet.......
NOT #2 yet....
BUT I did get #3.......Some floors vaccumed
#4......Bathroom cleaned
#5.......Stovetop cleaned
#6........Yummy lunch of fried zucchini and sausage made w/ fresh blueberries for dessert!
#7........5 more loads of laundry washed/dried
#8.......House straightened up after kids playing all morning
#9.......Constant Common tea made that I crave every day
#10....Getting ready to read more chapters in Captiving for Book Study tomorrow night.
#11......Supper set out thawing and getting ready to make blueberry muffins and a dessert
And even though the nausea still comes and goes and makes me so grouchy........and even though my back is killing again.....I'm sooooooooooooooo thankful for our healthy kids and so thankful for my wonderful husband who knows just what I need when I'm down and out.
And sooooooooooo thankful for a Father that loves me for who I am......knows me inside out and loves me just the same.

No comments: