Friday, January 9, 2009

More Pictures


A woman on a mission.....

I've not been blogging for this reason above: Poor little sick eyes....both kids have had high fevers and HORRIBLE coughs....I seriously don't know what else to do but douse our house with bleach to get all the bugs out. The other night...after not much sleep....I just had to thank God that I wasn't watching my kids die or fight cancer....I keep telling myself, someone is always fighting a harder battle and I need to be thankful it's nothing worse.
Gabe got the sickies second....you can't tell as bad in his eyes as you can Ellie's....but the sparkle definatley hasn't been there. They both are hoarse now too, totally different voices.

Mommy, will you please make me all better?

Gabe got a drum set for Christmas (A big thank you to Amy...I love you so much)
and here he is in my scrubs. He wanted to "be doctor" one night as I was hanging up laundry.



The monkies gather under the table because they know they are in trouble ;)

Ellie learning what praising God means...with all your heart, soul, body, and mind.

Gabe's hair is getting curly again....the great debate begins again....let it go or cut?

Came out in the kitchen the other day and Gabe was feeding his kangaroos chips&salsa!!!!
We had our friends Doug and Paige over one night for an evening of pizza and fun.

They are a sweet young couple from our church soon to be married!!!

Our kids LOVED them.....because they played horses with them....and everything else.

Thank you Paige and Doug for a great night....hopefully you will want to come back again even after the monkies wouldn't leave you alone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote for Gabe's hair: let it grow! Curly headed boys are cute.

jg

Marie Stork said...

Hey Laura--We have two air purifiers running in our house because Kyler had pneumonia three years in a row. This is the first year he has not had it yet?? Wonder if one of those would help you a little. Kinda expensive but Mike and I both agree it was worth the investment.