Friday, October 24, 2008

The Nanny Diaries

Just watched The Nanny Diaries.....and just a couple things:

1-I pray that I would always be able to raise our children and thank God that He
has provided finacially so far that I can do so....even though some days I wish I could
run away.....seriously...I have the greatest job in the world being these 2 little monkey's mom!

2-To all the nannies out there.....I salute you. If you are all the nanny that Scarlett Johansen is....
then there are some really, really lucky little kids out there.

3- This movie is great....would have been so much better without the bad language.

4- I wanted to cry a couple times....but I did not, I'll have you know ;)

5- Lastly....it's 11:00 pm but I just went in and picked up Ellie and rocked her again while
she was sleeping....because I can....because I love being a mama. I'm now going to snuggle with Gabe without waking him up ;) Good night!

No comments: