Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Gave My Heart...


14 years ago today....I gave my heart and my life to Jesus.


It hasn't always been easy...but God has provided every step of the way.

The road hasn't always been a smooth one...but God has leveled it out where I needed it.

There wasn't always lotsa sunshine....but God still held me in the rain.

There have been many days that I felt to be a failure of a Christian....

But God always spoke to my heart Words of Love and Life.

His promises have always come true...and He's never let me down.

And I have never, ever regreted the decision to let Jesus into my heart

and live my life for Him.


So here's to the rest of my life here on earth....more years of serving Him.

Because there's no better life,than walking by His side.


“Therefore know that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments..."

Deuteronomy 7:9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is amazing.
14 years, wow.
i can't wait til i can say that.
i've been saved since march 30th, 2007.
it's been really really hard,
losing all my friends wasn't easy.
but it was way worth.
i look back at it now, & i am ever so thankful that i gave my life to jesus.
if i hadn't i'd pry just be like the party crowd, not caring about anything..
& i would of pry never met your brother :D

stay strong.
i really look up to you.
you're an inspirtation.

loves,
chelss.