Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures-Eventful Day

Ellie was none too happy to be a part of the apple picking festivities today.....
But Gabe on the other hand....loved every minute of helping Paw-Paw.

Gabe is getting to be a bigger helper more and more every day











Watching from the sidelines.....

Gabe eating breakfast, being a clown.....

While I was getting ready this morning, these 2 monkeys took a blanket and were playing underneath the kitchen table and giggling like crazy....
We had quite the eventful day.....The kids and I took lunch out to my Dad where he was working....then I dropped them off with Mom and hit some garage sales. BUT before that....
I took our spare change container to the bank and got $102 for garage saling!!! Yippeee!!!
I then finished painting at Dad and Mom's new shed tonite. Dad has a new office and bathroom along with a brand new shop and storage area....the brothers have all been helping with the building and all that goes with it. I was so excited to get to be "one of the guys" and do the painting! I guess I will never change....I do so love my family and am so thankful still to this day that I was the only girl. It's been so much fun.
Okay...off to bed..I am soooooooooooo sore...my arms still feel like they are using the paint roller. Then it's up and at it in the morning for more garage sales!!!!

1 comment:

SLP said...

I wish we could have come your way for all the great sales, but it would have been too much with band and the wedding this weekend! Find those bargains!!!!!!