Friday, September 26, 2008

God and Money

"I was talking with a friend yesterday about the lack of gas and the economy. Isn't it interesting that when America started talking about taking "In God We Trust" off our money, that things started going down hill?
Almost as if God is saying, "If you take me off your money, I will take the money off of you."Not that I'm trying to put words in God's mouth. I'm just making an observation. God has been patient with America for a long time." ~Lysa TerKeurst

I do love this lady....she makes me laugh...she makes me smile...she makes me cry....
she encourages me to look to my Father and stay in the Word.
Check out her website:http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com/

Happy Friday Ya'll!!

1 comment:

Marie Stork said...

She's a great woman! She always has some neat way to reflect on God or a new thought. She's very amazing!