Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pictures-Busy Weekend

The kids kept us busy this weekend.....getting into mischief together seems to happen alot more frequently the more Lil Miss Ellie figures how to boot scoot around......But they are so cute ;)
Even though I wasn't too excited about getting pregnant again so soon with Ellie....now I'm so stinkin' thankful God knew what He was doing instead of me.....I love it that our kids are close in age and pray they will have the relationship I have with my brothers.
Have you ever seen a cowboy with so much drool marks on his shirt front?!?!?!

I put Ellie to work one night helping me fold wash....ha ha, she was a great help.


Found her one afternoon doing this....guess it's time to start with the lessons!

Miss Smarty Pants thinks she's such big stuff now standing and taking some steps holding on.


The onery look that passes over her face a little more often every day


Did you ever see a cowboy suck his thumb and hold a monkey's tail at the same time?????


I found them one morning playing with baby lotion....Gabe was slathering her up good and she was giggling so hard.....oh my......the fun is only beginning.

1 comment:

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

I love the pictures of the kids =) I always like to watch what they're getting into and the adventures the make together. It is a huge blessing when they are so close together.. Darian & Gavin are 19 months apart, and they were inseperable!!!! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY =)