Thursday, August 21, 2008

Peaches

This is what the kids did while Mom and I did peaches....played with Uncle Josh.
Ellie climbed in and on everything!!!!

She stuck her tongue out at me because she thinks she's big stuff now that she get stand by things and get up on her own!


These 2 have been playing together really really well.....it's been nice....but sometimes they both giggle those onery giggles and makes me think they're gonna cause some real trouble someday.

Ellie loves to try to do everything her big brother does....including jumping on Uncle Jacob's bed


Demonstrating to Ellie just how exactly it's done....

I downloaded these pictures in opposite order....but yes, Gabe taught her how to go down head first the stairs.



The grandkids new firetruck at Mom and Dad's from the Leo Sale.


I won't tell you how many of these I snuck.....they were amazing!!!! Michigan peaches!!!!


I really am not eating toooooooo many he tells Uncle Isaac.

Um, that is his innocent look.....yeah right! Mommy knows better...it gives away the guilt.


A big helper.....

The beauty of what God gives us.....

And the beauty of a Proverbs 31 woman.....my mama.....


We are good to go for the winter now!






3 comments:

Heath and Lindsey said...

Isn't it really cute to see your kids playing together? It can bring me so much joy to hear my kids having so much fun. I hope they will always cherish their relationship w/ one another. Is Ellie walking already? What did you do with all of those peaches?

Slightly crooked halo =) said...

My sweet sweet Laura, I just love seeing pictures of you with your momma...something I miss SOOOOO much! Hold tight to her, it seems like they're gone so much sooner than we ever expect. It tickles me to see your sweet little ones playing at grandma's... yet another small thing I miss more than anything =) LOVE YOU!!!

Marie Stork said...

Gabe love the shirt! Go White Sox!! Kyler