Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation

Well....vacation is over with....sadly.....we missed the kids but a GREAT time!!!
Thank you Mom for keeping the kids for 3 days!!!! We LOVE you and appreciate you!!!

So I got my toes done....was alot of fun and they look so purty I must say.....um yes, my second toe is much longer than the rest on both feet and that means I'm a genious...just in case you didn't know that ;)

We had some awesome sunsets one night on the road....it was amazing!!!









We went golfing one day and we saw the most interesting sight......a paper coyote!
I would suppose he's keeping something away and he's there for a purpose, eh?





Pictured below is my Tiger Woods....very calmly trying not to throw his club ;)




You will notice there are no pictures of me golfing....I'm so not good at this....but my hubby
says I am the best caddy ever. I had alot of fun driving the cart, cheering him on, watching the little guys play (there was a jr league out there that day) and getting a good tan ;)






Thank you, babe, for an awesome vacation.....the days went by way too fast.
Thank you for being my bestest friend ever and for making life so much fun ;)


Vacation entailed:
-Lotsa sleeping in
- Lotsa good food
- Supper at our favorite: Logan's Steakhouse
-awesome movie: Dark Knight at an amazing HUGE theater with rocking chairs!!
-shopping and getting my toes done
-golfing
-more movies
-relaxing....no poopy diapers...no whining....no crying......no spit up ;)
-Illinois' newst and largest waterpark....it was so great.....hava great sunburn to prove it!
-yummy ice cream from baskin robbins
Vacation is officially over....the weeds overtook our landscaping so we had that to welcome us back ;) we had a beautiful day today....no humidity!!! so the kids and i had great fun pulling them all out.
*Praise Report....we got our Lancer back and lookin' like new and only had to pay half our deductible....an answered prayer....Thank You Father!!!

2 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Glad you had a great time. We all need to take a break once in awhile. What happened to your Lancer?

Mary Sue said...

Sounds like fun! Cute toes, by the way.