Friday, June 20, 2008

You Are...

CHOSEN“For you are a chosen (woman). You are a royal priest, a holy (daughter). God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9

REDEEMED“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine.” Isaiah 43:1

LOVED“You are precious and honored in my sight, and I love you.” Isaiah 43:4

REMEMBERED“See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.” Isaiah 49:16

SECURELet the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders. Deuteronomy 33:12

ABLEThe Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19

CALLED“You are my witness," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He.” Isaiah 43:10

CONFIDENTFor the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared. Proverbs 3:26

FREE“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD , "and will bring you back from captivity.” Jeremiah 29:13-14a

ANOINTEDThe Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor. Luke 4:18-19

BLESSEDI pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. Ephesians 1:18-19

No comments: