Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This morning was another beautiful morning and God got me out of bed early to enjoy coffee and some time with Him before the kids got up. As I was sitting in my prayer chair, I watched two birds outside. One bird was gathering leaves, twigs, grass.....all kinds...I'm assuming for a nest. Soon it flew away. Meanwhile, a little bird had been sitting afar off watching the other bird. After big bird flew away, the little bird hopped over to the exact spots and started doing the same process. And this is what God told me:

"When you go about your daily life...others are watching. Whether it be your small children you are raising....a neighbor...a friend....a church member....a coworker....someone is always watching. What is your life reflecting?
What kind of footprints are you leaving for the watchful eyes?"

Lord, may my life reflect You. May all that I say and do be glorifying to You Abba Father. Thank You for Your unfailing love, patience and grace with this child.

No comments: