Sunday, May 25, 2008

Whirling and Twirling

I was thinking tonite again of the Chapman family....and how the eternal clocks God has for us sometimes stikes midnight and calls our loved ones home before we are ready to let them go.

I don't want to get too busy in the whirl and twirl of life....I want to do as much "dancing" as possible with our children...they are only ours for a season...and they are only "on loan" to us. I want to linger in the moments and not rush them to grow up. I want to soak it all in....and just be thankful for these precious gifts.

And most of all....I never want to be too busy to whirl and twirl with my Jesus. After all...I am His Cinderella....I am His princess...and I want to linger in that too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7_qbOpuWs

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that song. I downloaded it to itunes after I heard about the accident.