Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tattletale

I have to tell the cute story about my hubby....and what he is teaching our son....but please do not tell him I'm tattling on him ;) I just can't resist, it's so adorable.
The last couple months Gabe has become a snuggler again. ( He was up until 8 mths when he started walking, then hasn't stopped moving enough to cuddle unless he's not feeling good).
He will randomly just come running up to me during the day and wrap his arms around my neck and just melts my heart. He has started doing this even more so when we put him to bed....he likes to drag out the process and dilly-dally. So after we pray with him and give kisses and hugs, he will come back to me and I'll be standing there and he'll just lay on my chest with his arms wrapped around my middle. (he is still in his crib with the cage so this puts him at chest level)
Jason will usally say something about Gabe not doing that with him....but tonite he says this:
"I know why he doesn't do that with me...I don't have boobs. That's it, Gabriel, I will grow man-boobs so you will snuggle with me too!" And what does our dear son start saying for the first time ever?!?!?!?!!? He pulls back from me and says, "Boob!" And proceeds to say it again and again....Jason had to leave the room. And I'm left standing there....trying not to die laughing and trying to figure out how to tell Gabe he probably shouldn't say this word?!?!?!?!
Thanks honey......for educating our son. Yer the best of the best ;) PS. What is a man-boob?

3 comments:

Jess said...

oh my gosh! that is so funny!!

love
jess

Marie Stork said...

You know...they say not to say something you don't want repeated to kids. :) I'm sure that will be brought up at the most perfect time sometime in the future. :)

Kim said...

Too cute!