Monday, May 12, 2008

Thru the Cycles

Guess I forgot to check all the jean pockets as I found a dollar bill in the washing machine this morning. It had made it thru in one piece....was very clean lookin'......and Washington was still halfway smiling and sitting tall. It made me think:

As we go thru all the purifying processes with the Lord in being made "white as snow"...do we still come out halfway smiling? Are we still sitting or standing tall? I look back at my life and many times I almost didn't make it thru the cycles. I almost slumped lower instead of focusing in on Jesus and standing up taller. Many times I haven't always come out smiling....But always, God has been faithful. Always His hand has guided me. Always His grace has been sufficient. And always, I have made it thru. It's all because of Jesus I'm alive. And because I'm alive...my empty hands are held high...and I'm letting my lifesong sing to Him. I will still mess up alot, may slump at times, and won't always have the brightest smile...but I'm not afraid of the cycles...for in Jesus, I will be washed as white as snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaia32TsPq0

Love n Hugs...Laura

No comments: