Tuesday, May 6, 2008

POOPED!

Do you know what Pooped stands for??
Literally so very tired that you cannot get yer butt motivated to take a shower even though
you are very very dirty.....and even the stench of yer stinky feet drifting upward into your nose hairs cannot get you moving towards cleanliness.
So today I started working with my dad again. We installed 11 windows in a record time! It was sooooo much fun....i so love doing contruction work with him. And the weather was beautiful...actually hot! and i got a little sunburn ;) yipee!
Then tonite when I got home, we sat down to supper right away as my hubby informed me all the men in the house were starving.....good thing I chose crockpot meal! Then we put the kids in the double stroller, made it as far as our friends a couple houses down and hung out there awhile chatting.....then only made it around the block before it was time for the kids to go to bed.
It's so nice to have Daddy back to play with!! Yeah!

A HUGE thank you to aunt Jen who came up to help Mom watch the kids today!! You are the greatest auntie ever!!!!
For those of you that know my mom, if you could keep her in your prayers...she has been having shoulder pain for quite awhile now, had a cortisone shot and therapy which helped for awhile but now it's like her shoulder is frozen. She is in alot of pain and cannot move her arm.

Okay....my smelly feet are prodding me outa the chair towards the bathroom. Hava good night!
Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite....which makes me think: why do we even say this phrase? With how tiny those little creatures are (jason and i watched a nasty video about how microscopically small they are) and how fast they are, there's nothing we can do to stop them...except of course, wash your sheets often in warm water ;)

TFTD: "Trust....Delight...Commit...Rest...Wait....Fret Not..." Psalm 37

Love n Hugs....Laura

No comments: