Sunday, April 20, 2008

SRD

I found this on someone's blog today...SRD: Seizure response dog.
Go to Wikipidea and check it out....how cool is that?!?!?!
God was thinking of us in more ways than one when he gave us animals.

We enjoyed a relaxing evening at my parents doing a cookout, riding the four wheeler, and hanging out with some friends. AND enjoying this beautiful weather! Thank You Father!!
I just love my family so much and feel so blessed to have the family I do. We are far from the perfect family....we've had our share of heartaches and storms...but God is faithful to provide unbounded grace. And maybe that's why I appreciate my family more and more every day...because thru all the crappy times in life, we still stick together and love each other....even when we don't "like" each other. We mess up alot and we learn as we go...but at the end of the day, we still hug and know how loved we are. I pray that Jason and I can raise our family up to know this close knitness.

Blessings...Laura

No comments: