Monday, April 14, 2008

Miracles

"Miracles have happened when God's people come together in prayer."
~Billy Graham

Prayer is such a powerful thing...that it can produce miracles.
I kid you not...I am a living testimony.
Just in the last month, 2 awesome things happened that only God alone can do.
And what's even cooler, is all we have to do is be willing vessels and pray...believing!

#1....I have had an ingrown toenail for I don't know how long and I've refused going to the doctor because the last time I did that, I have horrible memories of him sticking a knife down the side of my toenail and I NEVER want that to happen again. So this time, I just prayed...One night I was sitting in the bathroom just staring at my toe after bumping it and thinkin' how annoying this toe is and how I'm tired of it hurting. So I prayed in Jesus' name that it would be healed...and guess what? It's healed! The red swelling disappeared and there's no pain!

#2....A medicine that I take at times will give me dizzy spells. One night I was taking them and told Jason I was so tired of feeling crappy because of them. He simply said, "Honey, just pray over your medicine. You pray over other things, do it with this." No more side effects in Jesus' name. So I did, right there, OUT LOUD, in Jesus' name, I prayed...believing. No more dizzy spells. Hallelujah! God is awesome and powerful and amazing!

PS> Jason and I keep a notebook of all healings in our household and the dates...it's so awesome to go back and read them!

Love n Hugs...Laura

No comments: