Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Time has come...

The time has come...time to actually do it....start a blog. I thought I'd never have time what with all the other blogs I read...but today, I've decided to join the blogging world. Ready or not, here I come!!

Thought for the Day:
"I can only keep trying to be faithful, even though I feel faithless most of the time. What else can I do but keep praying to you; even when I feel dark; to keep writing about you, even when I feel numb; to keep speaking your name, even when I feel alone. Come, Lord Jesus, come. Have mercy on me, a sinner. Amen." ~ Henri Nouen

1 comment:

Marie Stork said...

Good for you. I started a blog in January and have yet to post to it? They are fun to read though and keep up with each other since we all live such busy lives! Blessings to you!